Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Huma Qureshi at Tanzila Antulay's collection launch
Sonakshi Sinha at Trilogy's awards winning party
Soha Ali Khan at 'Cansurvive' charity gala
Radhika Apte at 'Max's Festive Collection 2016' launch
Tamannaah Bhatia at 'Tutak Tutak Tutiya' screening
Mahima Chaudhry at '2016 – The End' trailer launch

'Aakrant' - a Pravin Joshi movie.

Description: I saw this film in 1973 when I was a medical student in Baroda, and I was deeply touched by its profound message conveyed in a uniquely simple yet effective style of film-making. I particularly 'connected' with the lead character so wonderfully portrayed by Pravin Joshi! (I felt really sad to learn of his untimely demise some time later).

Now, even after the passage of over thirty five years, 'Aakrant' remains one of my most favourite films! The trouble is that I only have a vague memory of this film, and I would love to see it again, and would appreciate help in obtaining a Video/DVD of this film! I am based in Leicester, UK.

I would be most interested also in communicating with any other fans/admirers of Pravin Joshi!

Dr Rashmin Tamhne

Created by: Rashmin Tamhne (Aug 26)Posts: 2

• Aug 26Square on the Hypotenuse wrote...
    Square on the Hypotenuse

Hey just found the movie on gomolo. follow the url Please let me and other movie lovers know more about this movie.

• Aug 27Rashmin Tamhne wrote...
    Rashmin Tamhne

Thank you! I will definitely write about the movie once I have seen it - again! Rashmin