Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Sonam Kapoor at Brand Vision Summit 2016
Aamir Khan launches 'Inox Insignia'
SRK at Madhur Bhandarkar's house warming party
Snapped: Shahid Kapoor
Tisca Chopra promoting short film 'Chutney'
Sunny Leone launches her own mobile app

3rd. September :Absence Of Uttam Kumar, Still a Void.

Description: Had the "Mahanayak" Uttam Kumar been alive , he might have, to-day, stood before the Press-cameras to allow his octogenerian (84 years) feature snapped.One might be sure, his world-capturing smile would certainly defy the dectation of age. The vaccuum caused by his passing away in 1980, could not be compensated still now. The gigantic personality and paramountsy of profile are left unchallenged and unaltered.
This birth-day of our adored "Mahanayak" can be marked with two remarkable gifts Firstly, The Tollygunge Metro Station has been re-named after him, very apt nomenclature, as Tollygunge used be Uttam Kumar's "second home"whence his brilliant crations saw the day light. Secondly, The Indian Post and Telegraph has introduced postal stamps on him.

Created by: Dipen Guha (Sep 04)Posts: 1

• Sep 04Making things happen :)  wrote...

Making things happen :)

it will always be. personality like Uttam Kumar comes only once in hundreds of years.