Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Huma Qureshi at Tanzila Antulay's collection launch
Sonakshi Sinha at Trilogy's awards winning party
Soha Ali Khan at 'Cansurvive' charity gala
Radhika Apte at 'Max's Festive Collection 2016' launch
Tamannaah Bhatia at 'Tutak Tutak Tutiya' screening
Mahima Chaudhry at '2016 – The End' trailer launch

Bollywood - Hollywood

Description: Most of the Hollywood movies are copied or inspired by Bollywood film makers...which Bollywood film do you think can be re-made into a Hollywood film.

Created by: Shobha Keshwani (Sep 06)Posts: 4

• Sep 06Shobha Keshwani wrote...
    Shobha Keshwani

I think it could be made into a great Cow Boy Film.

• Sep 06Making things happen :)  wrote...
    Making things happen :)

very tough thread this is! :) finding an original plot in bollywood? isse easy to aasman me sitaron ka count karna! all the best. lets begin the journey then. and i think the best we can do is find the worst movies in bollywood first; so the originality issue is taken care of. (for example, a movie like Goonda is almost impossible to be copied from somewhere. even if it's copied, the original owner would disown it :)- ). but then there will be hardly any movie that can be considered exporting, unless we find a Mahesh Bhatt / Anu malik equivalent someone out there!

• Sep 06Dipen Guha wrote...
    Dipen Guha

Indian myths and historical anecdotes have the utmost indigenous flavours. Naturally,Hollywood can cull any one of our grand-sweep to make a classic, which, if crafted by a master craftsman can create a "Ben Hur"or a 'Ten Commandments". Peter Brooke has already made "Mahabharata". "Sampurna Ramayan" can be a uniqu Hollywood movie with outstanding special effects. "Anarkali"or "Mughal-e-Azam" too can be taken as the inspiration. If "Titanic"proves a record-breaking hit on the immortal love of Jack and Rose, why not on Salim--Anarkali ? The genre of "Nagin" can stimulate the nerves of Hollywood.
    If Shobha is serious in her thread, I should cite "Jai Santoshi Maa"to be the ideal worth for re-making, and it ought to be re-made bt Steven Spilberg.
    "Sholay" is itself a re-make of "Seven Samurai"and "The Magnificent Seven".

• Sep 20shraddha  wrote...

It must b KRISH. It seems very closer to holywood themes. So it can b borrowed by holywood.