Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Sonam Kapoor at Brand Vision Summit 2016
Aamir Khan launches 'Inox Insignia'
SRK at Madhur Bhandarkar's house warming party
Snapped: Shahid Kapoor
Tisca Chopra promoting short film 'Chutney'
Sunny Leone launches her own mobile app

Bollywood - Hollywood

Description: Most of the Hollywood movies are copied or inspired by Bollywood film makers...which Bollywood film do you think can be re-made into a Hollywood film.

Created by: Shobha Keshwani (Sep 06)Posts: 4

• Sep 06Shobha Keshwani wrote...

Shobha Keshwani

Sholay
    I think it could be made into a great Cow Boy Film.

• Sep 06Making things happen :)  wrote...

Making things happen :)

very tough thread this is! :) finding an original plot in bollywood? isse easy to aasman me sitaron ka count karna! all the best. lets begin the journey then. and i think the best we can do is find the worst movies in bollywood first; so the originality issue is taken care of. (for example, a movie like Goonda is almost impossible to be copied from somewhere. even if it's copied, the original owner would disown it :)- ). but then there will be hardly any movie that can be considered exporting, unless we find a Mahesh Bhatt / Anu malik equivalent someone out there!

• Sep 06Dipen Guha wrote...

Dipen Guha

Indian myths and historical anecdotes have the utmost indigenous flavours. Naturally,Hollywood can cull any one of our grand-sweep to make a classic, which, if crafted by a master craftsman can create a "Ben Hur"or a 'Ten Commandments". Peter Brooke has already made "Mahabharata". "Sampurna Ramayan" can be a uniqu Hollywood movie with outstanding special effects. "Anarkali"or "Mughal-e-Azam" too can be taken as the inspiration. If "Titanic"proves a record-breaking hit on the immortal love of Jack and Rose, why not on Salim--Anarkali ? The genre of "Nagin" can stimulate the nerves of Hollywood.
    If Shobha is serious in her thread, I should cite "Jai Santoshi Maa"to be the ideal worth for re-making, and it ought to be re-made bt Steven Spilberg.
    "Sholay" is itself a re-make of "Seven Samurai"and "The Magnificent Seven".

• Sep 20shraddha  wrote...

shraddha

It must b KRISH. It seems very closer to holywood themes. So it can b borrowed by holywood.