Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Huma Qureshi at Tanzila Antulay's collection launch
Sonakshi Sinha at Trilogy's awards winning party
Soha Ali Khan at 'Cansurvive' charity gala
Radhika Apte at 'Max's Festive Collection 2016' launch
Tamannaah Bhatia at 'Tutak Tutak Tutiya' screening
Mahima Chaudhry at '2016 – The End' trailer launch

All time favourite Lata song!

Description: Lata Mangeshkar - India's Nightingale turns 80. Please mention 1 all time favourite Lata Song (Write the 1st line of the song) and why you like it!

Created by: Paromeeta Mathur Banerjee (Sep 29)Posts: 22

Paromeeta Mathur Banerjee

Aap Ki Nazron Ne Samjha
    Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe

...I love the effortless singing, the purity of the voice and the easy rolling of the voice at the end of the lines.Shows the depth of her talent!

• Sep 29Shobha Keshwani wrote...
    Shobha Keshwani

Yaara sili sili (LEKIN)
    Dil hoom hoom kare (RUDALI)
    There is so much pain depicted in these songs that everytime I listen to these songs I am totally lost in a different world..

• Sep 29shraddha  wrote...

Vande Mataram

• Sep 30mithun shetty wrote...
    mithun shetty

kuch dil ne naha from anupama captures the morning dawn that sharmila is raoming around trees

• Sep 30Debadutta Chakravarti wrote...
    Debadutta Chakravarti

It is very difficult to choose any one from the hundreds. Just like finding a needle in a haystack.

Paromeeta Mathur Banerjee

@ mithun: yes you reminded me of this fabulous song - it is quite exquisite!

• Oct 22Making things happen :)  wrote...
    Making things happen :)

Dil hoom hoom kare from Rudali is my fav too!

• Oct 22Ritu Bhatnagar wrote...
    Ritu Bhatnagar

My all time favourite...Tere bina zindagi se koi shikwa to nahin... Sung beautifully by Lataji, is so very true to life..

• Oct 23Roopali Singh wrote...
    Roopali Singh

@Ritu: that was an wonderful song. so many are there, which one to name as fav? and u know the fav tracks often change with mood and the situation u r in at the moment :)

• Oct 23ruchika khosla wrote...
    ruchika khosla

aapki nazron ne i was so touched it express my feelings to whom i admire most wen he looked at me.