Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Aishwarya Rai at 49th World Congress on Dance Research
Felicity Jones promoting 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
Shah Rukh Khan at 'Raees' trailer launch
Aamir Khan promoting 'Dangal'
Kriti Sanon at Manish Malhotra's b'day bash
Alia Bhatt at Kids Choice Awards 2016

MY FRIEND GANESHA-3 releasing in December 2009

Description: My Friend Ganesha-3 is releasing in December-2009, and further Rahul Pendkalkar attended a Press Conference for the promotion of JAANE PACHANE SE YEH AJNABI the new serial coming on star one from 19th october daily from monday to friday at 8:30 pm.

Created by: PRAVIN PENDKALKAR (Oct 15)Posts: 3

• Oct 15PRAVIN PENDKALKAR wrote...

PRAVIN PENDKALKAR

BEST OF LUCK, My rahul Pendkalkar for all your films and a new serial I am your BIGGEST FAN and remember alwways remain down to earth.You did 42 ads, 9 films and 9 serials but still I saw no star attitude in you keep it up, it is important that the People who know your work shall always contact you irrespective of any press people know you are not.

• Oct 19shraddha  wrote...

shraddha

wating 4 both ; the film & the seriel.........

• Oct 23PRAVIN PENDKALKAR wrote...

PRAVIN PENDKALKAR

Thank you for waiting, the serial JAANE PAHCHANE SE YEH AJNABHI have already started
    on star one. Really I indeed indebted to you
    I am not a big man, but whatever I can do for my child rahul pendkalkar I do I need blessing of the persons like you. So nice of you May God Bless you and give you everything what you want in your life.