Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Sunny Leone at 'Playboy' club launch
Vivek Oberoi at FFLV's charity campaign lauch
Karisma Kapoor at Ambience Fashion Weekend 2016
Jacqueline Fernandez at Puma's fitness event
Abhishek Bachchan at Strut Dancemakers Master Class
Sezal Sharma at Kapil Kaustubh Sharma's b'day bash

Prize???

Description: i won movie merchandise in quick gun murugun contest. As written on web site i didnt recived any notification, i thought may i wll recive my prize directly. but nothing happened even till now. 14 days have gon i mail about this but no one is responding on other side. Can any one tell me when will be the prize shiped or it was a joke. plz mail at radheshkagzi@gmail.com

Created by: Radhesh Kagzi (Oct 18)Posts: 5

• Oct 18Anonymous  wrote...

Anonymous

Radesh we have already discussed the topic previously. Admin says it will take 3-4 weeks to deliver the prize u keep ur profile adress up to date. even i have recived winning notification.

• Oct 18Pritam Roy wrote...

Pritam Roy

Radhesh, a mail has been sent to you, at the email (radheshkagzi@...) provided by you on Oct 16. Please check your email.

• Oct 18Pritam Roy wrote...

Pritam Roy

Radhesh, you have responded to the email with your Goregaon address also on the same day.

I did not understand the intention behind posting a topic on the forum with wrong information. And as Sajad mentioned, it takes some time to deliver the prizes.

• Oct 18Square on the Hypotenuse wrote...

Square on the Hypotenuse

arey edhar toe public prize ke liye kuch bhi kar raha hai :) .. so funny

• Oct 18Pratik V Patil wrote...

Pratik V Patil

Don't worry radhesh. It takes 3-4 weeks to deliver your prize. I got my prize after about 4 weeks.