Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Vidya Balan at 'Dangal' premiere
Priyanka Chopra at Shrishti Arya's party
Sunny Leone promoting 'Raees'
Aamir Ali at 'Liberty Cinemas' re-open ceremony
Alia Bhatt at '62nd Jio Filmfare Awards 2016' press meet
Jacqueline Fernandez celebrating Christmas

Prize???

Description: i won movie merchandise in quick gun murugun contest. As written on web site i didnt recived any notification, i thought may i wll recive my prize directly. but nothing happened even till now. 14 days have gon i mail about this but no one is responding on other side. Can any one tell me when will be the prize shiped or it was a joke. plz mail at radheshkagzi@gmail.com

Created by: Radhesh Kagzi (Oct 18)Posts: 5

• Oct 18Anonymous  wrote...

Anonymous

Radesh we have already discussed the topic previously. Admin says it will take 3-4 weeks to deliver the prize u keep ur profile adress up to date. even i have recived winning notification.

• Oct 18Pritam Roy wrote...

Pritam Roy

Radhesh, a mail has been sent to you, at the email (radheshkagzi@...) provided by you on Oct 16. Please check your email.

• Oct 18Pritam Roy wrote...

Pritam Roy

Radhesh, you have responded to the email with your Goregaon address also on the same day.

I did not understand the intention behind posting a topic on the forum with wrong information. And as Sajad mentioned, it takes some time to deliver the prizes.

• Oct 18Square on the Hypotenuse wrote...

Square on the Hypotenuse

arey edhar toe public prize ke liye kuch bhi kar raha hai :) .. so funny

• Oct 18Pratik V Patil wrote...

Pratik V Patil

Don't worry radhesh. It takes 3-4 weeks to deliver your prize. I got my prize after about 4 weeks.