Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Sunny Leone at 'Playboy' club launch
Vivek Oberoi at FFLV's charity campaign lauch
Karisma Kapoor at Ambience Fashion Weekend 2016
Jacqueline Fernandez at Puma's fitness event
Abhishek Bachchan at Strut Dancemakers Master Class
Sezal Sharma at Kapil Kaustubh Sharma's b'day bash

wake up teenagers

Description: i recently saw wake up sid movie.It was a reality shown in a beautiful way.A thought provoking movie for youngsters.The attitude towards life should be cool but not irresponsible.I loved the role of Konkana sen whose ambitions and aims are so strong that all other herdles and difficulties that come in the way are small.On the other hand for Ranbir life is just party everyday with no aim for future and no preparation for tomorrow.Both look awesome when together,even we enjoy watching their togetherness.Konkana gives a motherly or rather a protective feeling to Ranbir.He starts liking her happening life and finds his life monotonuos.Its then that he starts doing something and she helps him.Its a nice and simple movie with no grand locations and no glamorous clothes.A beautiful story showed with perfection.

Created by: jyotsna singhvi (Nov 13)Posts: 2

• Nov 15gaurav Sharma wrote...

gaurav Sharma

yahh jyotsna.i think for ranbir it will be a landmark for his carrer.the movie is very inspirational.there are very few movies in bollywood which are inspirational ..example -lakshya,rang de basanti,iqbal,guru..and wake up sid is added to this list.i had seen wake up sid 3 times and the best part of the movie was when he clean konkana house.i love the background music at that time,one other scene when he was taking pictures of a mother and child.one more when he make a birthday cake on konkana budday.

• Nov 16Kishore K wrote...

Kishore K

I too agree..also this should stand as aninspiration to alease few of such ranbirs who does not take life seriously