Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Sunny Leone at 'Playboy' club launch
Vivek Oberoi at FFLV's charity campaign lauch
Karisma Kapoor at Ambience Fashion Weekend 2016
Jacqueline Fernandez at Puma's fitness event
Abhishek Bachchan at Strut Dancemakers Master Class
Sezal Sharma at Kapil Kaustubh Sharma's b'day bash

WHY WE CAN'T MAKE US BETTER?

Description: WHEN I WAS YOUNG, I USED TO WATCH A LOT OF HINDI AND BENGALI MOVIES.I KEENLY FOLLOW THE STORYLINES.SUDDENLY I REALIZED THAT THESE ARE ALL
BOGUS.BOLLYWOOD COPY IDEAS FROM HOLLYWOOD AND SAY "ITS INSPIRED" AND BENGALI FILM INDUSTRY ALSO INSPIRED BY THE BOLLYWOOD ex:"paran jaye jwaliya re " COPIED FROM "namaste london". NOW IS THE TIME TO THINK ABOUT OURSELVES. SOME PRODUCERS MAKE A BUNCH OF RUBBISH FILMS TO MAKE MONEY. JUST THINK ABOUT THE OLD B/W GOLDEN FILMS. WHERE ARE THE ALL CREATIVE PEOPLE. TODAY'S SO CALLED CREATIVE PEOPLE ARE JUST SICK AND THEY SUCK. OUR HINDI & BENGALI FILM INDUSTRIES SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT "copy-paste" THEORY AND NONSENSE FILM IDEAS DO NOT MAKE AN INDUSTRY IMPROVED. "FILMWALOS" SHOULD PROVIDE GOOD FILMS THROUGH WHICH THE ENTIRE SOCIETY CAN GAIN SOMETHING POSITIVE. TRY TO LEARN SOMETHING FROM HOLLYWOOD. TRY TO KNOW WHY THEY ARE MILLION TIMES BETTER FROM US. OTHERWISE THE "PRODUCERS" AND SO CALLED "RICKSHAW WALA " AUDIENCE WILL SUCK EACH OTHER 4EVER. (saga

Created by: SAGAR BANERJEE (Nov 25)Posts: 2

• Nov 25Making things happen :)  wrote...

Making things happen :)

this is a debate that will not end forever. the meaningful cinema can't make money coz the Indian viewers dont want to spend money to get those. As a developing country, where billions live below poverty line, its people struggle with everyday nuances so much that 'cinema' to them is a getaway from that stressed life. what they want is 'fantasy' in lieu of their hard earned money! meaningful and serious cinema only find some takers from the high strata of the society, the intellectual class, and the genuine film lovers. so, if you're the one who's putting a hell lot of money to make a movie, it entirely depends on you what you're looking for: make a profit, or get a lots of awards but no money?

• Nov 27Amit R wrote...

Amit R

that's quite a thought i can say!