Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Aishwarya Rai at 49th World Congress on Dance Research
Felicity Jones promoting 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
Shah Rukh Khan at 'Raees' trailer launch
Aamir Khan promoting 'Dangal'
Kriti Sanon at Manish Malhotra's b'day bash
Alia Bhatt at Kids Choice Awards 2016

Which is your most favourite "Rain Song"?

Description: Bollywood has, traditionally, adopted rain as the backdrop to intensify romantic sequences, and songs scored to this ambience have proved catchy. Here are some of the underlining "rain songs". Choose the most favourite and write a note on your selection as such.
1."Pyar hua iqrar hua"(Shri 420)2."Ik ladki bheegi bhaagi si"(Chalti ka Naam Gaadi", 3"Rimjhim ke tarane leke aayi barsaat"(Kala Bazar), 4."Roop Tera Mastana"(Aradhana).5 "Hai hai yeh majboori"(Roti,Kapda aur Makan), 6."Rimjhim gire saawan"(Manzil),7"Aaj rapat jaye"(Namak Halal),8. "Kaate nahin katte"(Mr. India)

Created by: Dipen Guha (Dec 17)Posts: 3

• Dec 18Anonymous  wrote...

Anonymous

mine is .... pyar hua iqrar hua (shree420)
    i this is the most romantic rain song...

•  
    Paromeeta Mathur Banerjee

Rimjhim Gire Sawan - the faster Lata version in the album...love the picturisation on Moushumi and Amitabh walking in the rain, splashing through puddles and passing by Mumbai's familiar landmarks.:-)

• Dec 20Birsingh Sikri Hansdah wrote...

Birsingh Sikri Hansdah

Well i just like the music and the video...

Tip tip barsa paani... paani ne aag lagayi (Mohra) [one of my all time favorites]