Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Huma Qureshi at Tanzila Antulay's collection launch
Sonakshi Sinha at Trilogy's awards winning party
Soha Ali Khan at 'Cansurvive' charity gala
Radhika Apte at 'Max's Festive Collection 2016' launch
Tamannaah Bhatia at 'Tutak Tutak Tutiya' screening
Mahima Chaudhry at '2016 – The End' trailer launch

Description: As a movie -goer ,i find recent upgradation in hollywood is in sci-fi.Unimaginable stunts ,action ,etc most specific a target to adventures.
It can be called a new era in hollywood with output making humans with powers more than aliens.
but, this techno savy attitude has build great growth in quality of movie.
so ,i wonder with this art a human touch emotion should be given more prominence

Created by: sumit tambe (Dec 18)Posts: 5

• Dec 19Mahendra Sharma wrote...
    Mahendra Sharma

Ultimately however, Avatar belongs to one man and one man alone. The man who dreamt it all up in his head, spent years creating the technology it would require to translate his dream onto celluloid, the man who convinced an army of cast and crew to participate in this ambitious dream, the man who never let his fans down.

• Dec 19Mahendra Sharma wrote...
    Mahendra Sharma

good movie

• Dec 20Birsingh Sikri Hansdah wrote...
    Birsingh Sikri Hansdah

Who says Avatar doesn't have a human touch...

Looking at this years movies... District 9 had the lead actor trying to grapple with the reality of his turning into an alien.. done quite beautifully..

So Hollywood hasn't forgotten about the human touch that it's movies need...

• Dec 21daya shah wrote...
    daya shah

Avatar is good movie but there is very much animations.

• Dec 24shraddha  wrote...

animation is today's trend. If a movie as filled with animated seens & fictitious storyline, its a piece of art & there is nothing to be condemned.