Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Aishwarya Rai at 49th World Congress on Dance Research
Felicity Jones promoting 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
Shah Rukh Khan at 'Raees' trailer launch
Aamir Khan promoting 'Dangal'
Kriti Sanon at Manish Malhotra's b'day bash
Alia Bhatt at Kids Choice Awards 2016

3 IDIOTS, WAS A LESSON BY AMIR FOR ALL IDIOT MARKET STRATEGIST

Description: 3 Idiots is undoubtedly the best film of the year. Aamir Khan steals the show as he renders one of his finest performances ever and plays a 22 year old convincingly. Kareena, Sharman and Boman act well too.

Created by: sumit tambe (Dec 25)Posts: 4

• Dec 25sumit tambe wrote...

sumit tambe

Isn't Aamir Khan really a lesson,for those critics who say avoid issues which can't give you box -office success

• Dec 25sumit tambe wrote...

sumit tambe

Aamir Khan’s friend Salman Khan and the duo’s alleged rival, Shah Rukh Khan dropped by to wish Aamir and the team of ‘3 Idiots’ on their big day.
    While all the drama was on the red carpet with Aamir and SRK hugging, and burying the hatchet openly, dude Salman kept away from the all this action. Sallu attended the ‘3 Idiots’ premiere with his sister Alvira, and lounged around the coffee shop, before catching up with Sanjay Dutt, Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor. He consciously kept away from the action that happened outside.If ‘3 Idiots’ had all the drama, its star studded premiere was much bigger and better as far as action was concerned.

• Dec 26sumit tambe wrote...

sumit tambe

3 IDIOTS is a comedy of ideas that is as proactive as it is funny, as wildly entertaining as it is insightful.
    A laugh-riot that talks about the most important of human pursuits: self-actualization.

• Dec 26sumit tambe wrote...

sumit tambe

3 IDIOTS is a comedy of ideas that is as proactive as it is funny, as wildly entertaining as it is insightful.
    A laugh-riot that talks about the most important of human pursuits: self-actualization.