Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Sonam Kapoor at Brand Vision Summit 2016
Aamir Khan launches 'Inox Insignia'
SRK at Madhur Bhandarkar's house warming party
Snapped: Shahid Kapoor
Tisca Chopra promoting short film 'Chutney'
Sunny Leone launches her own mobile app

Do the regional industries make better films than Bollywood?

Description: Without doubt ! Every popular Bollywood movie and a few unpopular ones too... are nothing but remakes of a regional movie or an English movie... Bollywood has lost its originality and its time they make a come back. Good luck to Bollywood.

Created by: sumit tambe (Dec 26)Posts: 5

• Dec 26sumit tambe wrote...

sumit tambe

most of regional industries has a class and quality in story wise and film wise than bollywood.
    Just look at the national awards... which actor and director had won most number of national award for best actor and for best director?

sumit tambe

Good films are still made at the Malayalam film industry (in spite of the fact that they are trying yo ape Tamil cinemas commercial aspects)& Best technical expertise is available in Tamil.
    I am not sure of the other 2 southern industry. Majority of the Bollywood films only show case wealth, wealth and wealth and except very few artists, they do not know what acting is all about.
    And the few people who are good at acting are not popular, surely bollywood wields a financial muscle.....

sumit tambe

They don't really focus much on a story(1 or 2 movies like wednesday,chak de india are an excepton).
    Tollywood ,kollywood focus both on story as well as entertainment...they also have some good messege oriented movies every year.

sumit tambe

yes, most of regional industries has a class and quality in story wise and film wise than bollywood.
    Just look at the national awards... which actor and director had won most number of national award for best actor and for best director?

sumit tambe

I think the answer is that south Indian film industry is highly professional, technically excelling, story and script wise - they are very very competent.
    I do not know about other regional film industry but South Indian film industry should be among the top icons and highly recognized film fraternity in India. I am sure there is a very easy smirk of the northies pointing out the crazy antiques by some heros in south.
    To all those, for every movie like that in south there is an equivalent movie from bollywood - both in terms of number and in terms of stupidity!!