Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Vaani & Ranveer at 'Befikre' trailer launch
Rani Mukerji at North Bombay Sarbojanin Durga Puja
On the sets: Dwayne Bravo in 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa'
Big B celebrates his 74th b'day
Jennifer Winget at 'Beyhadh' show launch
Manoj Bajpayee promoting 'Saat Uchakkey'

Let's discuss the tussle between Khans

Description: Ya guys I would like to discuss over the always in news topic of tussle between Khan fraternity.
As far as my knowledge about film industry through the film magazines, or personality magazines, all it seems to me is a very delicate debatalbe topic for the journals and magazines itself.
Readers really don't much involved in the matter, neither the any of the khan brothers. See its as simple as it is, if some people r living together or working together, it's merely impossible that even a single ideological differences will be there. Till now I havn't seen Shah Rukh pulling Saif from his collar, or Aamir punching Salman anywhere.

Created by: sumit tambe (Dec 27)Posts: 2

• Dec 27sumit tambe wrote...
    sumit tambe

Shah Rukh Khan. Undoubtly the romantic hero. Anybody else in the industry can't even think of creating the romantic flicks he have created.

Aamir Khan. The Mr Perfectionist goes by his own thinking. No need of tussle with anybody. Thinks and take the project. Sensible.

Salman Khan. Struggling rite now to get gud hits but still a bankable hero on whom directors and producers can work with to get profits.

• Dec 27sumit tambe wrote...
    sumit tambe

Saif Ali Khan. this guy is so involved with the Lady luck Kareena that he can't even think of tussle with any of his backbitters.

Now, my ipinion. Although all this is my thinking to the perspective I have mentioned in the question, but as far as I think Aamir Khan is the best among the lot.

Bye and waiting eagarly to ur responses.