Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Huma Qureshi at 'Estella' lounge launch
Sharman Joshi promoting 'Wajah Tum Ho'
John Abraham launches 'Nissan GT-R' car
Photo shoot: Actress Bidita Bag
Vaani Kapoor at 'Befikre' media meet
Karan & Big B at Hindustan Times Leadership Summit 2016

New Generation songs

Description: To generalize the entire generation songs as bad or not being able to listen to, is definitely a false notion.
I do agree that there are hundreds of songs which are bad and with the recent trend of remix, you might have the opinion that the new generation composers lack originality. But there are many more songs which are beautiful and brings the music industry to a greater level.
ARR's Munbe Vaa and Newyork Nagaram, HJ's Nenjukul Peididum and Vizhi Moodi Yosithal are just a few of the many beautiful creations of recent years.

Created by: sumit tambe (Dec 27)Posts: 1

• Dec 27sumit tambe wrote...

sumit tambe

Today's music is so bad . Many pop stars they coming out of nowhere they have bad voice and they suddenly become popular . Take R&B hits for example .
    All R&B hits sound the same , doesn't matter witch R&B band u listening to they all sound same. And all radio stations now playing those new songs non stop everyday.
    I born in late 80's and i thin the best music ever created was 70's , 80's and 90's . Some people say that its strange to see someone my age listening to such an old songs . hehe..... :)
    But as they say OLD IS GOLD ;)