Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Huma Qureshi at Tanzila Antulay's collection launch
Sonakshi Sinha at Trilogy's awards winning party
Soha Ali Khan at 'Cansurvive' charity gala
Radhika Apte at 'Max's Festive Collection 2016' launch
Tamannaah Bhatia at 'Tutak Tutak Tutiya' screening
Mahima Chaudhry at '2016 – The End' trailer launch

Why We dont have the film courses in Schools & colleges

Description: every human is physically same but not mentally. some would like to engeenier , doctor , lawer but some want to Actor , director .
so why in our country this will always impossible for those who want to make their career in film industry becoz they dont have any contacts and proper guideline.
dont u think this is the time when goverment will think about film studies , film schools in every state .

Created by: sumit tambe (Dec 27)Posts: 1

• Dec 27sumit tambe wrote...
    sumit tambe

our country has some really good institutions in cinematography take Whistling Woods as an example , it is one of the best film schools in Asia it is promoted by subash ghai and the top leading actors are working as faculty
    well the idea of having a film school at every state is good , but since very few people want to pursue a career in this domain so may be ,it is impossible for the government to allocate film schools in every state .