Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Huma Qureshi at 'Estella' lounge launch
Sharman Joshi promoting 'Wajah Tum Ho'
John Abraham launches 'Nissan GT-R' car
Photo shoot: Actress Bidita Bag
Vaani Kapoor at 'Befikre' media meet
Karan & Big B at Hindustan Times Leadership Summit 2016

Do you think songs are important for every film

Description: According to me right from the early days when the cinema has been introduced there are minimum of six to seven songs are there in the film, if all the songs are hit, it is a added advantage for the film, but there are certain film that is flopped because songs are not good,
In my view there is no necessity to keep six to seven songs for each film, if its needed for the film only we should keep this song,

Created by: sumit tambe (Dec 27)Posts: 2

• Dec 27sumit tambe wrote...

sumit tambe

songs r compulsory if the story demands but to the suspense &thriller movies the will be speed brakers 2 the movie.

to keep a song the song should have have a reason 2 come&its lines should have content which relate to the story.a song can move a story.we can narrate whole story with the songs

• Dec 27sumit tambe wrote...

sumit tambe

the situation the songs have included in a film is important. because when audience all are very interested in the story's screenplay, they don't like the interruption of a unwanted song.

because it may let the spirit of the film down.same time if the song is related to the scene, the film will be hit, if the song is not good.