Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Huma Qureshi at Tanzila Antulay's collection launch
Sonakshi Sinha at Trilogy's awards winning party
Soha Ali Khan at 'Cansurvive' charity gala
Radhika Apte at 'Max's Festive Collection 2016' launch
Tamannaah Bhatia at 'Tutak Tutak Tutiya' screening
Mahima Chaudhry at '2016 – The End' trailer launch

Description: I havent seen such a clean storyline movie and its a visual treat to watch..Infact,I would say that I'm pretty lucky for having the movie in my generation..
Its easy to critize any movie..But the real pain and guts alone will DEVELOP such a movie..

Created by: sumit tambe (Dec 28)Posts: 3

• Dec 28sumit tambe wrote...
    sumit tambe

however,if this movie is a 3 star one, all other crappy hindi movies should not get a rating more than a single star!!

sumit tambe

Performances are decent, but not outstanding. Unfortunately, so is the film! However, ‘decent’ is not what one expects from a James Cameron.

sumit tambe

Many who have seen the film have an opinion that since so much time (10 years), effort and sweat has gone into creating stereoscopic 3D effects for the film, and combining live and computer animation, one ought to appreciate it. True as it might be, at the end of the day, if a film fails to establish an emotional connect with the audiences, no effects whatsoever can salvage it or make it special.