Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Aishwarya Rai at 49th World Congress on Dance Research
Felicity Jones promoting 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
Shah Rukh Khan at 'Raees' trailer launch
Aamir Khan promoting 'Dangal'
Kriti Sanon at Manish Malhotra's b'day bash
Alia Bhatt at Kids Choice Awards 2016

Aitbaar (1985) : A Classic

Description: The movie is far better and more entertaining than its english original.
Unfortunately, the movie is being marketed by EAGLE. They have ruined the picture quality of the DVD of this movie. I fail to understand that the print shown by Zee on television is completely different and more clear than the one than is available in the market. Does anyone have any idea as to who initially manufactured the movie in its clear print (the one that is shown on TV). Do mail me any ifo that you have in this regard at my email ID : sambodh_kaul@yahoo.com

I heard that before EAGLE ruined the picture quality, PEN had manufactured the movie but their VCD print is also not as clear as the one that is shown on TV.

Is anyone aware of the name of the manufacturer whose print of Aitbaar is hsown on Zee Classic or UTV Movies ????

Sambodh
(my email ID : sambodh_kaul@yahoo.com)

Created by: Anonymous  (Dec 29)Posts: 1

• Dec 29Anonymous  wrote...

Anonymous

The problem with the Eagle print is that the song "Tum Aur Mqain Aur Ye Bekhudi" has pathetic picture quality. Black circular lines appear in the song background. The same problem is present in the VCD Print of PEN's Aitbaar.

Then which print is being shown on TV ?
    Please share your views on the same.

My email is : sambodh_kaul@yahoo.com

Please mail me with any info anyone has in this regard.

Thanks,
    Sambodh