Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Gayatri Joshi at 'Motu Patlu King Of Kings' screening
Sarah Jane Dias at Vacheron Constantin's collection launch
Radhika Apte at 'W Goa' launch party
Amrita Puri at 'P. O. W. – Bandi Yuddh Ke' press meet
Mansi & Rohit at Omung Kumar's b'day party
Malaika Arora Khan at 'Patisserie A Saluti' store launch

The Idiot Controversy

Description: So what's your take on the 3 idiots controversy. Who's right and who's wrong. And does it hurt to Vidhu just to put name before starting credits of movie? Isn't it fair, cause after all, the movie 'IS' based on novel. No matter whatever the percentage are.

Created by: Darshit Joshi (Jan 02)Posts: 4

• Jan 03Making things happen :)  wrote...
    Making things happen :)

Darshit, it's clear that Bhagat had earlier sold the right to the Chopras. He knew what's coming all very well! now, he feels that he should get more given the phenomenal success 3 Idiots has got. he's playing it well so far...

• Jan 06The Big Movie Buff  wrote...
    The Big Movie Buff

But I think that the movie is definitely based on the book (have read the book). By copy pasting and changing words, one cannot deny that it has been copied in the 1st place.It wouldn't have hurt to acknowledge that the book was indeed the 1st point of source for the story however it was changed later.

• Jan 13Pritam Roy wrote...
    Pritam Roy

I think, both parties benefited from the controversy. Win-win deal. :-)

• Jan 14Vinayak Chandra wrote...
    Vinayak Chandra

Chetan should have been credited! Most of the major scenes are straight from d book.