Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Sunny Leone at 'Playboy' club launch
Vivek Oberoi at FFLV's charity campaign lauch
Karisma Kapoor at Ambience Fashion Weekend 2016
Jacqueline Fernandez at Puma's fitness event
Abhishek Bachchan at Strut Dancemakers Master Class
Sezal Sharma at Kapil Kaustubh Sharma's b'day bash

Bollywood bitches...

Description: Bollywood is full of gossip and bitching. share any thing of that sort which catches ur attention. and well, let us bitch about the bitching :)

Created by: Making things happen :)  (Apr 05)Posts: 6

• Apr 05Making things happen :)  wrote...

Making things happen :)

The need for publicity gets wannabe celebrities to do anything and everything they can. A recent incident more than proves the statement! Luv Sinha, who hasn't even seen the light of the day in the industry, posted a status on his facebook account saying that he wanted to ignore Shekhar Suman because he was a clown and nothing more. Seeing this, Suman's son Adhyayan, who has failed miserably in his attempts to act, updated his status asking for people's opinions and comments. Now who is getting publicity from such pety fights, no one knows! But one thing's for sure, these "actors" have a lot of time to waste!

• Apr 06Making things happen :)  wrote...

Recently, Shahid and Anushka - along with co-stars Vir Das and Chang - went to do a promotional interview for their upcoming film Badmaash Company. Everything was fine until the channel anchor began asking the crew about how it was for such a diverse cast to work together. Established stars with newcomers. At that Shahid replied with, Yes, these young actors are relatively new and take a while to get into the groove.

It led to all the other three taking offense and reacting angrily. But Shahid went on stating that he felt Vir Das was a miscast for the film. It led Anushka to jump to Virs defence with a, You didnt cast for them, so how can you say that. It upset Shahid greatly and he retorted by saying, Why are you jumping in? Its between me and Vir. Anushka immediately snapped, Shut Up Shahid!

It put the good-looking hero in an instant bad mood and he then switched off by telling her, This is an old habit of yours Anushka. So just let it be.

The awkwardness was apparent on all faces as the anchor tried to calm everyone down, but soon after, wrap was called and everyone rushed off to their respective make-up rooms.

• Apr 06Anna Lewis wrote...

Anna Lewis

hahahaahhahaa... Superb!! I love this :) I'm so glad you started this one :) I'm your fan already and looking forward to all the goss you have.. Will share what I get too ;)

• Apr 08Making things happen :)  wrote...

Deepika Padukone and Imran Khan are currently shooting for Kunal Kohlis Break Ke Baad. Just some time back, the duo nearly had a war of words on Twitter, after Imran tweeted, "It is my first day of rehearsing with Deepika Padukone and she is fashionably late! Anyone feel like reminding her that we're waiting?"

Not one to take such a comment lying down, Deepika retorted, "I've packed up at 7am and woken up at 11am to colour my hair for our film, which I consider work and these things take time. I am not just faffing around. So relax."

• Apr 08Anna Lewis wrote...

Anna Lewis

But, aren't they now the best of friends??! Apparently, Imran is very protective about Deepika and Imran's fiancee Avantika Malika and Deepika are very good friends and they text each other and all that... (Maybe, both women can relate to each other, since they've both been dated and dumped by Ranbir Kapoor)

• Apr 27Making things happen :)  wrote...

After Ram Gopal Varma had said that 'Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna' was the scariest movie he had seen, Karan Johar took it upon himself to shut Ramu up with his sarcasm. Hence, in a recent interview, he said that he had not seen 'Phoonk' or 'Phoonk 2' but he hoped that a third installment of the movie never comes out! Maybe Karan Johar is forgetting that a scarier version of RGV's movies awaits in the form of 'Rakta Charitra' and this one even has Vivek Oberoi in the lead! Now what's scarier than that?