Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Aishwarya Rai at 49th World Congress on Dance Research
Felicity Jones promoting 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
Shah Rukh Khan at 'Raees' trailer launch
Aamir Khan promoting 'Dangal'
Kriti Sanon at Manish Malhotra's b'day bash
Alia Bhatt at Kids Choice Awards 2016

Bollywood scoops ...

Description: If there are no scoops, bollywood would cease to exist. So, have this place ripe for scoops - tadkaaaa mar ke! anything and everything will do. let them pour!

Created by: Making things happen :)  (Apr 06)Posts: 21

• Apr 06Making things happen :)  wrote...

Making things happen :)

Sonam will be trained by a tennis coach in Canada for her role in Anees Bazmi's 'Thank You'. Sonam plays a state-level tennis champ in Canada so she cannot afford to look amateurish while playing the game in my film. I dont expect her to become a tennis champ in a week but she should look like a professional, adds the director.

When asked about the similarities between Sania Mirza and Sonams role Anees Bazmee says, I wouldnt like to take any names but any girl playing a tennis player would have similarities to the name you mentioned.

What he would rather not say is that all the departments of his film including the script, camera and makeup, would be working towards making Sonam look like Sania. well well, we know it all Mr bazmee.

Soon after reports that Katrina had agreed to be part of a film which stars Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra, comes news that she has opted out of the Anurag Basu film. Explaining the rationale of her decision, a close friend of the actress says, "When Katrina agreed to do Anurag Basu's film with Ranbir, no mention was made of another heroine, and certainly not of Priyanka. However, when word about this reached her, she found the whole idea of the credit titles reading 'Ranbir-Katrina-Priyanka' too gimmicky. Not that she has anything against Priyanka or any other costar."

But the more immediate reason for Katrina could be that she has finally acquired the rights to produce the remake of a French film - she's been after it for almost a year now and wants to immediately allot time for this pet project.

Having signed Dostana 2 and Zoya Akhtar's next, besides Farah Khan's Tees Maar Khan (for which she's shooting at the moment), the only way she could accommodate this remake was to refuse any other projects this year.

Katrina doesn't deny she has decided to do only solo-heroine films. "I am not saying I won't do films with other leading ladies, but for now, I'm happy in the space I am. Why should I unnecessarily rock the boat? And yes, I am finally about to lock the deal to produce my film. It's a fabulous role and I've been angling for the remake rights for quite some time. I'd like to get down to it as soon as possible."

The remake of the French film will feature Katrina as a scheming gold-digger. She has apparently been pining to play a grey role for some time now.

Youngistaans heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor has played many different characters starting from a lover-boy to a Casanova to an honest salesman; but for the first time ever he will be seen in a fantasy-adventure act in Pepsi The Games Level I that goes on air this week on TV. In an industry where it is easy for stars to demand for body doubles, Ranbir chose to perform his own stunts, something that he has never done before. Sources reveal that in spite of having a water phobia, Ranbir performed an entire underwater sequence, which took over 4-hours to shoot, with ease and like a true professional. In fact, he did not even let the production crew know about his phobia till after the sequence was completed. While performing yet another tough sequence of climbing a high wall to pull out a few daggers, Ranbir hurt his hand. But with the famous Kapoor blood in his veins and with his will and determination, he went ahead and completed the shot!

Action replay: Aishwarya Rai and Akshay Kumar will bring back the 70's chemistry of some bollywood couples like Rishi Kapoor-Neetu Singh, Amitabh Bachchan-Jaya Bachchan and some more in one the songs from the film 'Action Replay'

• Apr 09Making things happen :)  wrote...

It has been seven years since John Abraham and Bipasha Basu sizzled in Jism, but producer-director Pooja Bhatt is as enthusiastic about the film's sequel as she was about the first part. And it's not only because of the explicit love making scenes but also because Pooja will release Jism 2 in 3D format.

It was Pooja's father Mahesh Bhatt who came up with the idea of having a 3D version of the film. Mahesh says, When Hollywood filmmakers are toying with the idea of making adults film in 3D, why not we? Frankly, I struck upon the idea when I was watching the recent 3D film Avatar, especially the love scenes.

• Apr 09Making things happen :)  wrote...

Giving some of the sexy and sultry looks, Dia Mirza definitely has that Oomph factor in her. In a recent photo-shoot for the on-going months issue of Harper's Bazaar the sizzling actress Dia Mirza gave some hot posses, that would get men drooling all over her. She is seen in many different summer looks making it perfect for the magazine to sell like hot cakes. Apparently, Dia has donned a bikini almost after 6 years. Last Dia was seen in a bikini some where in the year 2004 and now she sizzles in the magazine!

• Apr 10Making things happen :)  wrote...

After his long battle with back pain and then a shoulder surgery, Shah Rukh Khan is now dealing with a recurring pain in his knee. The actor had injured his knee some time back and it has been troubling him ever since. This time, hes not in a mood to take any chances with any quick fix measures — Kolkata Knight Riders physiotherapist Andrew Leipus has been assigned the responsibility of treating SRKs knee.

Earlier, physiotherapist Ali Irani was treating the actors knee. Our source said, SRK is doing some high energy stunts in his home production Ra.One which will be filmed soon. The last two days of the shoot were cancelled because of Bobby Chawlas (CEO of SRKs Red Chillies) health scare. The next schedule of Ra.One is drawing near and SRK hopes the exercises Andrew has prescribed will fix his knee problem in time.

Earlier, Shah Rukhs back problem had given him a lot of trouble during an energetic song sequence he did for Boney Kapoor's Shakti.

• Apr 10Making things happen :)  wrote...

Lara Dutta turns director: It's all under wraps for now, but if the grapevine is too believed sexy Lara will helm an independent project, a romantic drama. Very soon Lara Dutta's dream to turn director will take shape. The actress has been doing groundwork for her pet project, and it will take off this monsoon. She has been working on the script for the last two years. It is learnt that she now has a cast in place and her film will go on floors soon. It seems her film is a romantic drama and happens in the span of one night. The actress is very critical of her work and hasn't talked about her script to anyone. She will discuss it once she is confident of what she's written.

• Apr 14Making things happen :)  wrote...

Akshay Kumar will be playing the role of a cricketer in his next film Patiala house. So far only Aamir khan's Lagaan has been sucesssful when it comes to cricket based films.

• Apr 17Making things happen :)  wrote...

Kites co-stars Hrithik Roshan and Barbara Mori will give their combustive chemistry one more spin on a beach in the Maldives on April 20, when they film a commercial. The commercial is for a leading clothing brand and will be aired during the weeks leading up to the release of Kites on May 21.