Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Vaani & Ranveer at 'Befikre' trailer launch
Rani Mukerji at North Bombay Sarbojanin Durga Puja
On the sets: Dwayne Bravo in 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa'
Big B celebrates his 74th b'day
Jennifer Winget at 'Beyhadh' show launch
Manoj Bajpayee promoting 'Saat Uchakkey'

Description: well honestly i was quite disappointed to know that peepli live is india's official entry to the just goes on to prove how prevalent the "star system" is in the indian film industry...did it deserve to be in the oscars? i dnt think vote would have gone to udaan, a far more superior piece of work than the more successful peepli live...any suggestions here on gomolo ob which other movie could have replaced peepli live?

Created by: gaurav mathur (Sep 25)Posts: 3

• Oct 01Mona  wrote...

Haven't seen 'Udaan' so can't honestly compare the two. But I can't deny that I like 'Peepli Live' a lot (see my review on gomolo).
    And of course, the 'star system' ensures what gets the ticket..maybe this time I don't mid the choice and sincerely hope that AK can plug newcomer Rizvi all the way :-p

• Oct 02Vinayak Chandra wrote...
    Vinayak Chandra

Peepli Live was not at all a good movie, and even if it had been so, then barring the media angle, nothing is of such greatness, accounting to which you would send it to Oscars. A really bad choice.

I Would have had Udaan for sure.

• Oct 09Square on the Hypotenuse wrote...
    Square on the Hypotenuse

My vote is for Dabangg ...