Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Gayatri Joshi at 'Motu Patlu King Of Kings' screening
Sarah Jane Dias at Vacheron Constantin's collection launch
Radhika Apte at 'W Goa' launch party
Amrita Puri at 'P. O. W. – Bandi Yuddh Ke' press meet
Mansi & Rohit at Omung Kumar's b'day party
Malaika Arora Khan at 'Patisserie A Saluti' store launch

thanks a MILIon

Description: on his birthday a few words for a genius who gave me my favourite movie and few other often are people asked the question...what is your favourite movie...and the answers that come instantly are sholay, ddlj, guide, kaagaz ke phool...but for it's always MILI...a movie i can watch a MILIon times and a MILIon tiimes all over again and yet not get enough of it...a movie with my most favourite storyline, my most favourite charaters played by my most favourite actors not to forget the songs...and to top it all made by a storyteller who for me was acut above the rest...thank you hrishida...thanks a MILIon...for giving us MILI and all the rest...your films personified what anand once said....zindagi badi honi chahiye...lambi nahin...happy birthday

Created by: gaurav mathur (Sep 30)Posts: 1

• Oct 01Mona  wrote...

:-) This so made me smile. Mili not only stands out because of its remarkable chemistry between the two stars AB and JB, but also its beatiful music. Having its LP at home ensured that during my childhood I had managed to memorise all its songs. This movie undoubtedly, for me, had two of Kishore's bestest songs ever - 'Badi Sooni Sooni Hain' and 'Aaye Tum Yaad Mujhe'...and only AB can make love so painfully beautiful...we love you!!