Guess the Celeb

Who am I?

I am actress, still trying to make my foothold strong in Bollywood. I had made a debut in Bollywood in 2004 but that went unnoticed and I moved on to south industry.

Play this game

Sonam Kapoor at Brand Vision Summit 2016
Aamir Khan launches 'Inox Insignia'
SRK at Madhur Bhandarkar's house warming party
Snapped: Shahid Kapoor
Tisca Chopra promoting short film 'Chutney'
Sunny Leone launches her own mobile app

Movies of Devanand

Description: Throughout his carrier he reigned the screen. But it is not known why his last days were not that glamorous. It is really painful to remember that the film he produced last was not accepted by the viewers even the critics! In most metro s the viewership was so poor that it was withdrawn from halls everywhere. I wonder why it was so. Can anybody throw light on it?

Created by: Mrs Chandra Banerjee (Dec 05)Posts: 3

• Dec 30Amitava Sengupta wrote...

Amitava Sengupta

may be not well made

• Jan 13Barkat Nabi Khan wrote...

Barkat Nabi Khan

Dev Anand ke aneko Filmey Achche the yadi ek film ka name lege to Dusrey k sath nainsafee ho jayege Unkey chaney wale bhi Aneko the Bache jawan sab unko pasand kertey the woh Suia ke sath the wahi Tina munim k sath bhi the woh jaha wahida Rehman ke sath aye wahi Zenat Amaaan Hema malni unke heroin rahey Antim samay tak woh filmo se judey rahey unhone kabhi filmo se sanias nahe lia

• Mar 17PRATIBHA MANKAD wrote...

PRATIBHA MANKAD

DEV ANAND WAS SUCH A SMART HERO.WHEREEVER HE WAS DIRECTED BY VIJAY ANAND,HE WAS SO HANDSOME,SENSIBLE WITH SUCCESSFUL PICTURES.BUT PERHAPS DIRECTING WAS NOT HIS JOB-IT WAS ONLY HIS HOBBY.BUT REALLY VERY VERY SMART HERO.