Music Review Of "Go Goa Gone" By Sumit Sharma.
It's India's first zom-com, and the theatrical trailer of the film has already created a buzz, so, naturally, expectations from the film are high. After some superhit music in Faltu, Kya Super Kool Hain Hum and ABCD, and umpteen blockbuster party tracks Sachin-Jigar duo is back with another bunch of chartbusters, the album is full of energetic, amusing and insane tracks. Composers and Lyricists have done very admirable work and made it a perfect zom-com soundtrack. A BIG HIT!
1. Album begins with a fully insane and exhilarant track "Slowly Slowly" crazily rendered by Jigar Saraiya & Talia Bentson. It's a fully rollicking song with superb commingled galloping excerpts like engaging lyrics, vigorous recital mingled with imposing musical arrangement of hard drum kicks, snare, electric guitar and emphatic effects. Priya Panchal's funky & swingeing lyrics easily forge a chromatic ambience, another catchy part of the track is charming combo of Jigar Saraiya & Talia Bentson, they brilliantly rendered the track with extremely insanity. It's another engrossing party track by Sachin-Jigar. Definitely a chartbuster!
2. Woahh!! Finally we have a perfect Anti-Monday Anthem "Khoon Choos Le" sung by Arjun Kanungo ,Suraj Jagan and Priya Panchal, the song is all about 'Khooni Bloody Monday'. If you hate Mondays, you will surely love this song, very germane and amusing lyrics penned by Amitabh Bhattacharya expressively describes the emotive situations and manifestation of Monday Haters. Arjun Kanungo ,Suraj Jagan and Priya Panchal all have done tremendous job and sung brilliantly. Very nice musical arrangements, the Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrr sound, Main nahi jaana, and Khoon choos le, all these segments are just superb. Thank you Sachin-Jigar and Amitabh Bhattacharya on behalf of all monday haters for this amazing song. A Oaky Chartbuster!
Aye Le, phir aa gaya tu, Face utha ke,
Dum lega kya, meri jaan khake,
Khoon Choosne tu aaya, khoon choosne,
Bloody khooni Monday, kyun aaya khoon choosne,
Tu jaa re jaa, kabootar jaa,
main nahi jaana, bistar ko chhod ke
Khoon choos le tu mera khoon chooos le,
Bloody khooni Monday tu mera Khoon choos le.
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrr
3. If you are thinking that last two tracks are enough to show the Height of madness, so be prepared for another dose of madness "Babaji Ki Booti" sung by composer duo Sachin & Jigar Saraiya. Now this is the peak of delirium, the song is truly entertaining, Priya Panchal's jolly lyrics depictures the situation of intoxicated boys, Babaji and their Booti(Dose). Musical arrangements of guitar, drum kicks are very soft mixed with cough sound and supportive chorus. Sachin-Jigar have done terrific job, not only singing or composing but they also describes the true spirit of track very nicely, especially before the dialogue section through Chinese flute. Hilarious!
Woh dekh woh kya hai
Panchi hai kya
Na re pagle..plane
Arey dekh underwear bahar hai, superman
Na..that is babaji
Samasya ke middle finger pe
Samadhaan ki angoothi
Babaji ki booti..
Babaji ki booti..
4. Now we have a very soft and beautiful track "Khushamdeed" euphoniously rendered by Shreya Ghoshal, song starts with very soft acoustic guitar, Shreya Ghoshal's breezy vocals and supple singing makes the song truly audible. Very sweet melody lightly flows on soft drum kicks, and guitar. Lyrics are nice, Shreya Ghoshal sung prettily, an ear soothing track. Nice!
5. "I Keel Dead Peepal", it's completely related to the theme and comprises some impressive dialogues of movie like 'Haan Delhi Se Hoon.. **BEEP**..'. Nice!
Music Director- Sachin-Jigar;
Lyricist- Priya Panchal, Amitabh Bhattacharya;
Rating- 4.5/5 ;
Recommended Songs- Slowly Slowly, Khoon Choos Le, Babaji Ki Booti, Khushamdeed .
For latest updates and Exclusive Music Reviews you can also visit --