Abhishek Chaubey….Yeh tune Kya kiya bey….
The talented person Mr. Abhishek Chaubey who has written the screenplay of the award winning film “Kaminey”, entered in the field of direction for the first time. I would say, yeh film uske liye “Kamini” ho gayi.
It’s the same old story, presented in a kamini form. Two thieves, running from their big boss, landed in one house. The lady in that house traps both of thieves in their love, later lady turned out to be kamini. The climax turned out to be whole lot of different, all the kamina’s fight together, and the two thieves and the lady walking all alone in a street. Ah almost forgot, cherry on the top, with a gunpoint on their head from some distance by the big boss. Wow, what a story!
1. The only plus points that I can remember is that it’s rough and hard dialogues, which I guess it will surely entertain the audience.
2. Also the performance played by the all and the characteristics given to the all. Arshad, Nasseruddin and Vidya had already proven their performances in many of their earlier films, but apart from them, many other side cast’s and characters including the actor who played the husband of Vidya Balan and the big boss of those chacha-bhatija thieves, they all were simply marvelous in their performance and played their characteristics genuinely.
3. Direction by Abhishek Chaubey is also good at par. Considering this is his first movie in the direction field, it is certainly a good attempt by him.
4. Last but not the least, the music of the film is something which entertains you good.
1. The major one is the screenplay, which I think both the person is equally responsible for this, Abhishek and Vishal Bharadwaj. The story starts by something else, reaches at different point, and ends by something else.
2. First half is time pass, Second half is Ok, and the climax of the film is a senseless.
The film is Ok to watch if you really want to and listen to some funny, hard, and rough dialogues. That’s it; otherwise no need to spend heavy bucks for the mango people.
2 / 5