Some fun facts about this film:
1. Nihaal comes from Chandigarh to study in Mumbai, but mistakenly he got admitted in Oxford University.
2. Sanjay Dutt and Juhi were in special appearance, but have they appeared?
3. This film talks about Mumbai, but I think this people kuch zyada he filmy hain. Most of the songs were shooted out of the country.
4. In the climax scene, when the villains were trying to kill Meesha, they thought to throw her in the river with her hands and legs Not tied. They thought that by doing this she will die. Oh I almost forgot that she was being shown as the daughter of the business tycoon, she might don’t know how to swim. Villains were right, she can die. Oye yaar zara dhang ka script likhte. Under construction building bhi chalti.
5. When the villains were trying to kill Meesha, now as usual hero comes to save her. A long 5mins fight took place and Nihaal broke down with some scratches in his body. It was looking like as if he has fell down from a cycle.
6. In the same scene above, when Nihaal got up to fight again he just finished it off and killed The Terrorist group with all their gang members in just 30sec of fight. Brave na!
7. Again in the climax, when Nihaal realizes that the bomb is actually placed in a car and it was park in the 5th or 6th floor of the Big International Hotel. Proff. Verma who was the main Villain was escaping through Sea, was driving his pvt. boat and our hero drives that car in full speed, jumps from that 5th floor and hits that boat. Problem solved, ek teer se do shikhar, rescued citizens from bomb and killed Proff. Verma. Wow, what a Cartoon Movie. Sorry it was a feature film.
8. Wait a sec, our hero was driving the car na in the above scene? Is he died? No re, he comes out from the swimming pool. Swimming Pool? Ahh forget it; watch some Mithunda’s film, usme kuch toh logic hota hain.
I would recommend not to watch this film but instead watch one of the Mithunda’s films. If you don’t have then contact Mr. Vivek Sharma.