James Mangold…has given us one more….wait a second…what did he gave us his previous ones?? Anyways, he has given us something very entertaining, which will make you laugh, and again laugh, and laugh till you cracked down the floor. But wait a second…people is thinking that this is something action genre film right? Not really actually, it’s a combo for our lovely audiences, an action-comedy movie!!! Don’t be surprised, our Rajnikanth comes in many of those films. Let’s have a peek-a-boo about something what’s cooking in this film.
It’s simple, clichéd, you must have heard and seen many a times, but it’s entertaining, but it’s also called as “very filmy”.
Tom Cruise is a secret agent working for the US forces, and soon he got accidentally got connected with Cameron. Now the happening news is, Tom is being declared as unfaithful to the US forces and is now with the enemy department after stealing one small little thing called as “battery”, which is very and highly valuable to both, US government and to the enemy department also. Now as Cameron is got accidently connected to him, US forces is thinking that she is also with Tom now. And to handle the situation now, Cameron and Tom have to stay connected with each other.
Now further the story reveals us that how Tom is succeeding in his mission and finding the real culprit, and how Cameron is on a new adventure and falling in love with Tom. Same old story repeated in some different way.
Some comparison between Tom and Rajnikanth in this movie:
1. Rajnikanth runs like a Krissh…from here to there in micro-milliseconds. Whereas Tom flies from one country to another in less than micro-milliseconds.
2. When somebody fires Rajnikanth, he catches the bullets and throws back to him. Whereas Tom just walks through him, he is a Hollywood star, why does he need to taken an effort also, bullets are automatically turning their direction and hitting in the floor, wall, etc and etc.
3. In our Rajnikanth’s film, heroine is getting impressed when Rajnikanth do lots of hip-hop action stunts. But here, Hollywood star Hollywood movie, why need to spend lots of money and energy just to impress one girl. Black sunglasses, denim jacket, and some chit chat; Cameron is already seducing Tom.
4. When Police or Villains tries to catch our Rajnikanth, he fights like a matrix man. Whereas here Tom becomes Spiderman, Superman, Batman, no man, one man, everybody man, but no…. Human.
5. Atlast there is one common thing between our Rajni and Hollywood’s Rajni. Our Rajni kill’s everybody by one bullet, but dies…no no…faints in having just one bullet. Same here, Tom kill’s everybody by one bullet, but dies…no no…faints in just having one bullet.
Whose better now ?? Our Rajni ??? or Hollywood’s Rajni ???
2.5 / 5