Govinda Saved the Partnership!
This film was obviously judged by the people that,
• The film would be more or similar like David Dhawan’s Partner.
• This film would not be so entertaining.
• Rumi Jaffery’s first film was super-duper flop, what expectations will be on this then?
• Fardeen and Tushaar, who are just Good or Ok for Character roles, have played lead roles in this film. In what sense they will entertain us? And etc. and etc. and etc.
All of these questions have only one answer, which somebody had said it very correctly, “Don’t judge the book by his cover”. It might be not as bad as you think.
Life Partner gives us the exact feeling when you will stand up from your seat and will move out from the theatre with a big smile on your face. That’s all Life Partner is all about!
But before that, I would like to make one strong point here that, this film is only watchable just because of Govinda.
• You might get annoyed by story at some point of times.
• You might get a yawn session after a long act performed by Fardeen and Tushaar.
• You might get irritate by the bad, extremely bad editing.
• You even might get bored by listening as well as watching some dreadful songs.
But you will never ever get bore, annoyed, irritation, yawning session, etc. by watching the tremendous and hilarious performance by Govinda. Especially his way of delivering the dialogues, “Ab kya kare, mera toh mann he aisa hain!” Too Good and you will thoroughly enjoy watching him.
Story and Direction by Rumy Jaffery was Ok. Genelia was worth watching. Prachi Desai did her best in her second film. She was very confidence. As I said earlier, Fardeen and Tushaar are best for Character roles, but here they were Ok. Amrita Rao as a special appearance was a sweet to watch. And last but not the least, Good to see Jagdeep in a big screen after such a long time.
One the whole, this film will surely entertain you unless and until if you are ready to watch Govinda.
Rating – 3 Stars.