Looks like script was made in dream!
From the start to the end, I just didn’t get what the movie was trying to convey the audience.
- Since from childhood, Ajay works hard and pay every cost for his dream, still…Salman gets famous.
- Ajay works day and night, even begs for his dream, but still…Salman gets famous.
- Salman, who is not at all foucussed and is very lazy, but still…Salman gets famous.
- Salman sleeps with Punjab di kudis and enjoys at London’s (that type of) disco, and here Ajay is not even thinking for such anything and is only focused on his dream, but still…Salman…gets famous.
- Ajay may have performed number of times on stage, and Salman performs one-time and audience goes crazy about him, and later… Salman gets famous.
- Salman eat drugs, do all such type of bad things, and still Asin becomes her lover. And on the other side, Ajay, who is very serious, behaves like purely gentleman, is a very good person, and Asin, not even thinks about him….
What’s the moral of the story? If you wanna be successful, if you wanna get famous, if you wanna have lover, then just follow the above procedures. Be bad as bad you can, do wrong things as much as you can, and you will be blessed by everything. What a Rubbish story!
I am just repeating once more, it looks like the script was made in a dream!
Rating: 1 / 5, Performance would always be better, Ajay, Salman & Asin had proved a lot many times than this film.