I really liked the album, three songs are very nice. Shabbir Ahmed's lyrics are the best part of the Album, Composers and Lyricist have done tremendous work, Great Job! My Recommended Songs: Aa Ante Amalapuram, Maan Qunto Maula, Ya Maula, Namami Shamishaan.
1. Album begins with song "Aa Ante Amalapuram" sung by Malathy, The extremely popular item number from Telugu superhit Arya(2004). Aa Ante in Telugu is like 'A for' and then Amalapuram is the name of an AndhraPradesh city, and then more cities follow with further letters. Devi Sri Prasad's another reformed version of his hit song after Dhinka Chika(Ready-2011), Malathy's noughty voice is also perfect for funky hindi Lyrics. Super Like
2. "Maan Qunto Maula" sung by Raga Boys, The Song Man Kunto/Qunto Maula is a very popular Qawwali written by Hazrat Amir Khusrau. "Mann kunto Maula, Mann kunto Ali hai" means: "To whom I am the master, Ali is the master." This song's lyrics are not same as Amir Khusrau's Qawwali but changed. Lyrics are penned by Nasir Ali Nasir and sung by Raga Boyz:A band of three brothers Wali Hamid Ali Khan, Nayab Ali Khan and Inam Ali Khan. All three brothers are also featured in the music video of Mann Qunto Maula. A beautifully composed Sufi track with heart touching lines, Perfect combination of Tabla, Harmonium and the delectable voice with soft sufi voice texture, and awesome Electric guitar strumming. Recommended!
3. "Ya Maula" a soothing heartrending solo ballad by Shafqat Amanat Ali is another very beautiful track. The music and the way of singing may sounds similar to "Yeh Honsla"(Dor-2007) but the impact is different. Shafaqat Amanat Ali has really done a great job and sung very well in classical vocal mode with finesse of unadulterated classical instrumental work, feel, music, instruments, composition, lyrics all are perfect. The song is of over 7 minutes in length. But song doesn't lose it's impact and create an enviorenment like Ibadat(Pray). Very Nice!
4."Aaja Meri Jaan" is a funky romantic track sung by Tochi Raina & Ritu Pathak. Beats and the way Tochi sung the song is slightly similar to "Gal Mitthi Mitthi"(Aisha-2010). Electric version of sitar is used brilliantly, Ritu Pathak sung well.Average Track!
5. "Sutta" sung by Nadeem Khan & Tulsi Kumar is another semi hip-hop beat track with funny lyrics. Melody and beats are almost similar to Goodnight(Dil Kabaddi-2008). Hindi and Panjabi lyrics with Tulsi's old and Classical accent of 60's like 'Madhushala'(Damadamm-2011), Nadeem sung very well. Forgetful Track
6. "Namami Shamishaan" sung by Bandini Sharma is a Devotional shiv vandana in Sanskrit. Only Piano and string with violin are used, nice singing and instruments played for this low pitched track. Very soft and sweet music, soothing to ear.
My Rating- 3.5/5 ;
Music Director- Amjad Nadeem (Song # 3, 4), Daniel (Song # 5), Vikram-Sawan (Song # 2) Devi Shri (Song # 1);
Lyricist: Shabbir Ahmed & Raqeeb Alam;
For latest updates and Exclusive Music Reviews you can also visit --