If we are talking about Pritam's music & Emraan Hashmi's film so naturally we expect some great songs with spectacular music and stunning lyrics. After giving several chartbusters and superhit music this year 'Rush' is another Hit album by Pritam with some very melodious and graceful compositions. Hit!
1. Pritam and Ash King, After 'Te Amo'(Dum Maaro Dum), 'I Love You'(Bodyguard) a very stupendous and melodious jodi is back with another soft, pleasant and beautiful song "Chup Chup Ke (Film Version)" affectionately rendered by Ash King, Muazzam Beg & Rizwan Ali Khan. Song begins with very soft guitar and very sweet chorus, song becomes more efficacious when loop of soft drum kicks ends with Muazzam Beg & Rizwan Ali Khan's emphatic singing and scrumptious sound of dholak and tabla. Ashish Pandit has marvelously penned it, Ash King has delivered his stunning voice and sung brilliantly. Very nice arrangements with nice qawwali touch. Must Listen!
2. "Fukraa" sung by Jazzy B & Hard Kaur is a very plushy and gauzy track with full of enjoyable beats and lyrics. Fukra and Vakhra are Punjabi words, Fukra is generally used for someone who talks big but doesn't do that much, someone who may chicken out. Vakhra, on the other hand, is different, separate. Hence the line Dil to hai Fukra, Style hai Vakhra would mean something like the heart is a show off, it's style is different. Jazzy B & Hard Kaur both have done tremendous job with their charming vocals. Very nice lyrics by Kumaar, another best part is seductive sound of trumpet. Nice & Vakhra!
3. Pritam brings back two very soft and supple vocals in next track "Mumkin Nahin" sung by Anupam Amod & Tulsi Kumar. After 'Saude Bazi'(Aakrosh), 'Rab Ka Shukrana'(Reprise)-Jannat 2 it's Anupam Amod's third very majestic romantic track with Pritam. Pritam brilliantly used the engaging sound of flute, guitar with Kumaar's beutiful lyrics. A very melodious composition prettily rendered by Anupam & Tulsi. Simply mesmerizing!
4. WOW! we have another HIT track by Pritam "O Re Khuda" sung by Adnan Sami & Javed Basheer is a sad song. A very heartwarming track with soulful melody, and very penetrative & sentimental lyrics. Because of Adnan Sami's way of singing the song slightly sounds like Adnan Sami's 'Saathiya'(Darling). Javed Basheer's gullible vocals makes the song extremely susceptive, Adnan Sami has done a great job. Beautiful arrangements of dholak, claps, drum kicks and electric guitar. Very nice composition. Recommended!
5. "Rab Ka Junoon" sung by Inderpreet Singh is a very fast beat rocking track. Pritam vastly used electric guitar strumming on same loops he tried to make the track more rocking with by using Inderpreet Singh's dominating singing but failed because of lack of desired lyrics and space to cover the high tempo and make the proper spot. Inderpreet tried well. Average!
6. "Hote Hote" sung by Ash King & Hard Kaur is a fast beat enjoyable track with full of joyful and ambitious lyrics. Catchy arrangement of beats and mixed with funky effects sounds ceremonial. Ash King & Hard Kaur both have done teeming and splendid job. Nice but average track.
7. "Chup Chup Ke" sung by Shaan, Muazzam Beg & Rizwan Ali Khan is another version of 'Chup Chup Ke', Shaan's blissful singing and delectable effort makes song different but both the versions are nice and sounds awesome. Now you have two choices with narrowly differences in vocals. So enjoy your favorite one!
Music Director- Pritam Chakraborty;
Lyricist- Ashish Pandit, Kumaar, Sayeed Quadri & Hard Kaur ;
Rating- 3.5/5 ;
Recommended Songs- Chup Chup Ke, Fukraa, Mumkin Nahin, O Re Khuda.
For latest updates and Exclusive Music Reviews you can also visit --