[EXCLUSIVE Raaz 3 Music review] It's Jeet Ganguly's another spectacular and anacreontic album with full of pleasant and enjoyable tracks. Every track is very influential written with elegant lyrics , Rashid Khan composed one track for the album and it's going to be extremely popular soon. The film is one of the most awaited films of the year, Naturally there are high expectations from the movie as well as its music. No doubt it is one of the best album of the year, another HIT album of Raaz Series. A Big Hit!
Recommended Songs- Deewana Kar Raha Hai, Zindagi Se, Rafta Rafta, Oh My Love .
1. Album begins with feel of profound love and a very soft and romantic melody "Deewana Kar Raha Hai" Spectacularly rendered by Javed Ali. Song starts with soft acoustic guitar and mellow sound of flute and supple voice of Javed Ali, very nice arrengement of beats, electric guitar, violin and flute used thoroughly. The song is Inspired by a Hit Arabic song Ana law azeto( By Mohamed Hamaki), the impact of the song is different because of lyrics. Rashid has done tremendous job as Lyricist. Nice!
2. "Zindagi Se" sung by Shafqat Amanat Ali, song starts with delicate sound of transverse flute, strings and western concert flute, Shafqat Amanat Ali's tempting voice leads the song and successfully takes the song in the region of eternal soulful love. Piano, flute, guitar, loops of beats, Jeet Ganguly used everything very prodigiously in a exquisite way. Another best part is captivating lyrics penned by Sanjay Masoom, simply a melodious track. Must Listen!
3. "Rafta Rafta" is another melodious composition by Jeet euphoniously rendered by K.K., Soft stringed guitar strumming, Fascinating flute and joyful beats with KK's resounding voice makes the track more blissful. Pleasurable lyrics and melody, an ear soothing track. Nice!
4. Jeet Ganguly maintains the feeling of love with next romantic track "Oh My Love" sung by Sonu Nigam & Shreya Ghoshal, people may think that it sounds like or similar to Soniyo(Raaz 2 - 2009) but that's not true, the melody and impact is totally different. Initiative guitar and drum kicks with electric guitar gives the desired pace. One of the best combination of vocals for a romantic track Sonu Nigam & Shreya Ghoshal, with outstanding singing and exquisite performance both have done great job.
5. After four fully romantic tracks "Kya Raaz Hai" sung by Zubeen Garg & Shreya Ghoshal is a different track in the album, suitable Mid-high beats with rumbustious vocal of Shreya Ghoshal and Zubeen's vocals, Shreya Ghosha's classical touch is awesome, a mediocre track based on demand of script and written very well by Kumaar. People may relate some songs with Jeet's Bengali compositions because the producers have taken the legal rights from Bengali producers.
6. "Khayalon Mein" sung by Shreya Ghoshal is another different track in album based on the feelings of a girl when she feels the love and tells about her attraction towards her love. Very nice experiment by Jeet with rhythm and melody. Shreya sung very well, nice lyrics by Kumaar based on feel and desire.
Music Director- Jeet Ganguly (Song # 2,3,4,5,6 ) & Rashid Khan (Song # 1);
Lyricist- Sanjay Masoom (Song # 2,3,4 ),Rashid Khan (Song # 1) & Kumaar (Song # 5,6);
Rating- 4.5/5 ;
For latest updates and Exclusive Music Reviews you can also visit --