A good dose of Laughter!
This film is amazing. I just went out with some of my friends to see this by any chance, and believe me guys we had lots of fun!
Some (I think many are there) hilarious scenes of the movie:
• The very first shot, Sonali Kulkarni entry as a cop. One of my friend spits out the cold drink from his mouth and laughed like hell. We all said, Shut up yar! He said, loot at her yar, she is awful looking in this avatar.
• The very next scene, an item song. One of my friend laughed and commented, “aelo…piture shuru nahin hui aur item song bhi aa gaya”
The very next moment we saw, actor Naseer Khan revolving around in some office chair in the middle of the song and saying “Shadow…Shadow”. We all burst out with laughter.
• One scene, Milind Soman as a reporter, irritates Sonali Kulkarni, a cop. My friend commented, “Dude you never told me Sonali worked in some Daily soap also. Look at the way she is acting yar”
• Naseer Khan is a contract killer. Har ek murder ke baad one item song. I mean har ek murder ke baad ek item song. My friend said “chal bahar ghum ke aate hain, paach chae murder aur karne hain isse”
• And more to that in that every item song, Naseer Khan comes again is some revolving office chair and would say “Shadow…Shadow”.
And after sometimes, whenever an item song comes, we all were expecting Naseer to come. We would say “dekh abhi aayega haan, dekh abhi aayega”. And when he comes, we all shout “AAYA…AAYA…”
• Now one more, Milind Soman as a reporter turns out to be a Special Agent CBI Officer. My friend said, “yelo…kahani mein ek aur twist”
• Now the most hilarious scene in the whole movie,
Nasser to Sonali: Tum ek police officer hoke mujh jaise Mujrim ki kyun madat kar rahi ho?
Sonali: Kyunki tum ek achae insaan ho!
Naseer: Kya bas…yahi ek wajah hain?
Sonali: Nahin…Kyunki main….kyunki main….kyunki main tumse pyar karti hoon!!
We all together spitted out the cold drinks from our mouth.
We all laughed, laughed and laughed like we were shouting.
Guys, if you wanna really enjoy your evening, then go along with your some funny friends and have a blast watching this non-sense movie. It’s really fun!
Rating: Not more than 0.5