Watch it again and again…
I am a MJ fan since I was 10. I hope I was going to be cry but I was just admiring the priceless piece of work in front of me. There was so much creativity, sweetness, professionalism, understanding, effort, energy in that film that didn't leave me any chance of crying. The professionalism and patience of the Director Ortega was outstanding, he was perfect for this whole production, and the cast was phenomenal.
MJ was awesome. 50 years old and dancing, singing like that? Absolutely amazing!
Time just flew during the 114 minutes, one song after another. There were really a lot of innovations there, so even most of the songs are heard hundreds of times, I was still holding my breath during the film.
The small disappointments to me:
1. Because of the shooting equipments, video quality of some footage was a little bit low.
2. The crew didn't wear the final costumes. I just couldn't imagine how fantastic it would be if they do.
3. I was expecting more behind-the-scene stuff, like how the 3D film ideas was conceptualized and made into production, etc. But those parts weren't that long. It's like 3-5 minutes for each song.
Michael Jackson will be forever the king of pop and music and he did really give us his final precious work..."This Is It". This movie deserves to be seen over and over.
What I'm going to do next is
1) To see this once more time in IMAX and
2) To buy the DVD when it comes out.
Rating: 5 / 5