No Profit in Milkar also!
Kunal Deshmukh…who always have been shown in Bhatt films…who has some good work in his book as Assisstant and Chief Assistant Director in Mohit Suri’s film ‘Zeher’ & ‘Who Lamhe’…who has made his Debutant film ‘Jannat’ as a Director…all the films on an average 3stars…his recent film…Tum Mile…”Doesn’t deserve atleast half of it”!
From the promos and previews it was quite known to the audience that the film would be some kind of love story between Emraan & Soha, but with the some twists as the love story is jointly been shown with the “Terror attacks by the nature”, which was happened on 26/7.
Now what was the main USP of this film, so that people should go to the theatre and watch this film? I think love story? Nah… who the hell is interested in another Bhatt type of love stories? Then I think so 26th July? Bingo!! That’s the USP! But what’s the review saying? Is it worth buying?
The story is about only two characters, Sanjana (Soha Ali Khan) & Akshay (Emraan Hashmi). Sanjana is a rich princess and Akshay is a struggler artist painter and working as a waiter in some café. One fine day in some one fine situation they both fell in love with each other. Now the couples had decided in live-in-relationship. They bought a flat in rent and settled. Sanjana was working as a writer in some magazine co. and Akshay was jobless. Things got worse as man ego came in between. Finally, a break up! After some years they both met once again co-incidentally in Mumbai on 26th July (But this time Akshay was running his own business successfully). In this terror attacks they came closer with each other, remembered their past memories, battled with the natural disaster, and finally realized that they can’t live without each other. At the end, thanks to this “Terror Attacks”, they reunited again. And then…then what? Heloo…film khatam! Ghar Jao!
1. Direction by Kunal Deshmukh is average.
2. Editing, Cinematography were decent.
3. Some of the Graphics Effects were very bad.
4. Reality presentations of 26/7 were something impressive.
5. The intercuts between flashback love story and current scenario 26/7 were literally annoying. Tried to copied some Hollywoodish style, but failed!
1. Emraan was as usual, Good…Ohkay…Ohkay… Plus Point: Got another kiss from another heroine.
2. Soha was as usual cute looking but strictly Ok in acting. Plus Point: Good to know that she is growing. As compared from her earlier films, 99 & Dhondhte Reh Jaoge; she performed better in this.
3. Sachin Khedekar was wasted.
4. Rest…wait a sec…rest they kaun? Ah…the one who was playing as a friend of Emraan…look-a-like of Aamir or Imran Khan…he was…ah forget it!
Background Music was average. Songs were good to listen and Ok picturizatons.
On the whole, the only impressive thing was some real presentation of 26/7, and rest… Utter Crap!
Professional rating & Personal Rating: 1.5 / 5
Note: Watch 2012 this week rather than any released Bollywood films.