I just can’t imagine what the heck had Salman Khan as a Writer and Anil Sharma as a Director had done to this movie. Atleast the first half is little bearable, but from the second half, my goodness, some body has said it very right, only a “Veer” can survive this “Veer”.
Some fun loopholes of the film:
1. The very start of the film, a war has just begun, between one king and another king, and the war over. Huh?? Yeah the little Pindhari’s came, 2 swords here – 2 swords there and 60crore khadde mein.
2. The little got betrayed from the King, Jackie Shroff, as he joined hands to the Britishers, so the leader of the Pindhari, Mithun, cuts the hand of the King, ran away and decided to take revenge. Suzuki Samurai – No Problem. King got the golden hand.
3. Now the “Veer” as Mithunda’s son was born, and he decided that his son will take his revenge. My goodness, waited 25yrs to take revenge. What a leader!
4. Mithunda trained Salman Khan by throwing him in a small pool. Wow, what a teacher! I guess every Swimming pool coaches should learned from Mithunda.
5. Now Mithunda decided to educate his son. So he mailed him and his second son Sohail to London for study. Ahh that’s why we Indians still going to US & London for further studies. Tradition follows you see.
6. Now our Indian Veer falls in love with the Princess, who happens to be the daughter of the enemy Jackie Shroff. Ahh tradition still follows you see. From 1950’s to 60’s to 70’s till 2010’s.
7. Now everything is revealed, Jackie knows Veer as a Pindhari, Veer knows Jackie as the King, the final war has just begun now, and the war over. 2 swords here – 2 swords there and 60crore khadde mein.
8. But before the end, Veer is being hit by one bullet. Oh my God! But don’t worry; he is our Indian Veer after all. He holds his breath, fights for long hours against Britishers, and dies in the end. Brave Boy!
9. Finally at the end, Veer is back as Veer’s son. Zarine Khan in a white hair. Ahh I see more white hair then her mother-in law Neena Gupta. Uff I forgot, the last scene must have been scripted by Ekta Kapoor.
Why should you watch this film?
1. To watch Salman’s and Mithunda’s performance. (Watch Wanted or Guru rather than this)
2. To watch flawless Cinematography and too good Direction. (Who the hell would spend 200 bucks on that?)
1st half is kamaal da dhamaal, full to entertainment boss. 2nd half is chamatkar ka balatkar session, full to dimag ka dahi boss.
1.5 / 5