Highly Recommended Boss!!!
All I can say, a better option than Dil Bole Hadippa.
Lovely weekend, stretch back to your seat, eat the popcorn, sip the cold drinks and just enjoy the film right from the start, to the end.
A masala movie with style, ofcourse where there is Prabhdeva, there is style. This amazingly stylish action movie is a purely family watch entertainer movie. A movie which has love story, action, drama, suspense, thriller, and all the elements designed in such a way that the audience will not only love it but will enjoy it from dil se.
Story is very simple, and as when you will compare it with some 80’s or 90’s film, this film has all the masala including in it. Underworld Don, gangster fight, rape, murder, kidnapping, MMS, one hero – 20 people, usual love stories, simple common girl – love with a goon with a good heart, elevator scene, Hero heroine stuck in an elevator, land lord giving line to her rent owner, police officer abuses heroine, villain killing hero’s dad, hero save heroine from goons, unrelated to story comic elements, and all the stuff which we see in any of the masala movie in 80’s and 90’s. But important is not that what you see, but the important is that what you feel. And as I said earlier, Prabhudeva and its team has designed the film in a super way by which you will not be able to control yourself from clapping in many scenes.
• Performance by Salman – The Extra Ordinary (The star of the film)
• Performance by Ayesha – Good as per her role
• Direction by Prabhudeva – Mind Blowing (Various angle shots and the stylish designed movie proves that)
• Dialogue – One word – Out-Standing
• Cinematography - Incredible
• Editing – Bravo
• Special FX – Amazing
• Sound FX and Background Score – Extremely Impressed
• Comic elements – specially by Manoj Pahwa
• Major one – Too many songs, that to comes any time
• Some scenes after interval – But I guess it was necessary
• Some fight scenes at the end – But I guess that can be ignored
Overall, 9 plus points and 3 minus points. And before rating this movie I will only say that, watch this movie with your spouse, family, friends or with anybody, you will definitely clap your hands in atleast one of the scenes. And that will be your review without words.